Kingston Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingston Academy

Kingston Academy is the most prestigious school in the San Francisco area. From preps, jocks and skaters, Kingston encourages individuality.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lei obviosuly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emma

lei obviosuly Empty
PostSubject: lei obviosuly   lei obviosuly EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:10 pm

user; -xglitterstars
2nd char

lei obviosuly Williams1

hi guys! my name's leilani godding. pronounced ley-la-nee. i'm seventeen years of age. just turned them couple days ago. my whole name? leilani-ann may, but i prefer lei, or leilani. my birthday is on december 14th. obviously, since i said it was a couple of days ago. leilani sounds hawaiian i know. but it's hot!
um let's see, what other info can i give you? oh yeah. my hairs red.. but i'm not mental. my natural hair is blonde but i didn' like blonde.
my eyes? brown. i wear contacts. i like wearing glasses though, because i can rock them
my personality.. well, um, i don't know if i can answer that. only my good friends could answer that. but, since i have too, i guess i'm a pretty chill person. been shy, all my life. don't know why, honestly.
i'm usually not the one to start a conversation, so don't expect me too talk to you.
i'm not that type of person that hates EVERYONE, but i hate most people.
i like boys, obviously, um, i don't know what else.. OH YEAH.
i like drawing all over myself, and i like peace. obviously, i also like making out.
m, so okay.. i was born in Meridian, Mississippi. some people say i have to have a accent, but no i don't.
my mom had 6 kids, and me, being about the oldest had to help everyone. she couldn't stand me. always saying i think i'm perfect. but no ones perfect. atleast that's what hannah montana says. anyhoe, she put me up for adoption, so the goddings adopted me. i got sent to sedgwick. made many friends, then since it closed for a whie, i got sent to wpa. and that closed aswell. so now, i'm here!

me and tori :
Back to top Go down

lei obviosuly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston Academy :: ♣ BIOGRAPHIES ♣-
Jump to: