Kingston Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingston Academy

Kingston Academy is the most prestigious school in the San Francisco area. From preps, jocks and skaters, Kingston encourages individuality.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L.A imported..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
natalie

L.A imported.. Empty
PostSubject: L.A imported..   L.A imported.. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:27 am

L.A imported.. Aaa18

❝That's the new girl, Tori Clarke. I hear she's from L.A..❞

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, let me make it clear that life was great. Living in L.A, surviving life along with my single mother, Bella, my partners-in-crime Fay,Lei,&Cara (my girls whom I've known since forever!) and my loving boyfriend Ethan. Life was perfect. Los Angeles was my home. Emphesis on was.. They say "You don't know what you have 'til it's gone." Fuck that. I knew I had the life I was meant to live. Bella (my mother) apparently, got her job re-located and now I'm forced against my will to attend Kingston.. leaving behind my friends, my boyfriend, my home. I wonder how the "games" are played around here..

Basics:

name: victoria "tori" annalese clarke
grade: senior
appearance: slight tan, brunette/light brown hair that reaches her breasts.
build: slim/curvy (athletic strength)
tatts: none. (still in consideration)
piercings: double-belly piercing.
skills: gymnastics, acting, surfing, lying.
dislikes: prissys, tacky shit..clowns
personality: outgoing, fun, sarcastic, sometimes to herself.

The Story:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, there was a young, carefree, sixteen year-old girl named Bella. Living the high-life, under her father's money of course. Bella was always the outgoing and wild type. Her life was all planned out: She would graduate from Stanford, marry the right man her father would choose for her, and inherit her father's oil company. Bella didn't give a fuck. She didn't want the life her family gave her. But one night, took that oppurtunity completley away. A night that would change Bella's life forever. Being her careless self, Bella attened a local house party. She got pretty wasted.. and met this guy Kurt. One thing led to another, and before she knew it, Bella was pregnant. Her life would never be the same. Being abandonned by her own parents, friends, and Kurt himself, She learned to be independent and somehow raise this baby; the joy of her life: Tori. The two rarely faught, being almost best-friends. The years swiftly passed and Tori was already seventeen. Much like her mother when she was her age, Tori is almost as wild and care-free as her mother was. Now, being forced into San Francisco, Tori's all buckled up. Are you ready for the ride?

OOC:

faice-claim: shenae grimes
habbo: elegantbeaute
made&claimed: december.20.2010.

if you fucking jock my bio i'll kill you. grant flanagan + wisdom mira forever. <3
Back to top Go down

L.A imported..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston Academy :: ♣ BIOGRAPHIES ♣-
Jump to: