Kingston Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingston Academy

Kingston Academy is the most prestigious school in the San Francisco area. From preps, jocks and skaters, Kingston encourages individuality.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun is what I aim for.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarzan

Fun is what I aim for. Empty
PostSubject: Fun is what I aim for.   Fun is what I aim for. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Fun is what I aim for. Oli-sy10
Well, I'm Alexander Neils, but call me Alex, or else I'll pop a damn Philidelphia Cheescake on you. West Philidelphia, born and raised, in the alleyways where I spent mosta' my days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, shootin some soccer goals outside of school. When a couple of guys, who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said, "You're movin' with your broke ass into San Francisco!"
Since I was raised in Philly, I thought I could use that, since it does kinda' relate to me. Well, I was born on the 23rd of April. My dad left my mom for some other whore when I was about 2. So me and my mom had to live in a shit mobile home. And what do ya' fuckin know, everyone made fun of us. I didn't care, neither do I do now. So I worked at the local liquor store, getting money for food. I started to steal after a while, I couldn't stand my mom like this. But if ya' steal, you face the consequences. I got caught into the drug life, still am. After a while, I got caught with my friends. My mom came to get me from the station but dropped me off at the airport. Turns out, I had a one way ticket to San Francisco. She told me I made her life worse, and that I was going to some shitty boarding school. That's why I'm here.

This is still under construction, but Oli Sykes is claimed
Back to top Go down

Fun is what I aim for.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston Academy :: ♣ BIOGRAPHIES ♣-
Jump to: