Kingston Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingston Academy

Kingston Academy is the most prestigious school in the San Francisco area. From preps, jocks and skaters, Kingston encourages individuality.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

; Mitchie Reynolds ;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luke

; Mitchie Reynolds ; Empty
PostSubject: ; Mitchie Reynolds ;   ; Mitchie Reynolds ; EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Mitchie Reynolds

; Mitchie Reynolds ; A0ihcy

Greetings!
I'm Mitchie Reynolds. My real name is Mitchell. I'm from Las Vegas. Born and lived there all my life. I came to this glorious world on December 18th '93. I'm a junior of course. I decided to move to here, because Vegas was getting boring for me. Everybody there was so glamourous, I never got my time to shine.

; Mitchie Reynolds ; S49gyo

My appearance is rather unique. I rarely have the same hairstyle. Always changing it at least once a month. Although normally my hair stays brown. I opened my eyes and saw a shade of light blue in the mirror. Last time I checked I was 5 feet and 8 inches. I'm pretty skinny. Ew fast foods. I have tattoos on my arms and piercings on my ears. Sometimes people assume I'm younger than I really am, but I can prove to you my age.

; Mitchie Reynolds ; 5bz1g3

So, my mother Genevieve Larose and my father Kenner Reynolds are these big time people. My mother was a teenage model and now is a teacher at a modeling school, my father is a music video director. They've met famous people. Because of their high class elitist personalities, I was enrolled in beauty/modeling school once I learned how to walk and talk. Don't think that just because my parents spoil me means I'm immediately some spoiled brat. I'm pretty generous.

; Mitchie Reynolds ; Wso6g

I'm incredibly sociable. I'll make a conversation with ANYONE. I'm friendly and outgoing. Because of the pressure of the beauty school when I was a kid, I have full confidence. I smoke and drink. No I'm not addicted. I'm a party kind of guy. Although I may seem like I have all these feminineness in myself, I was born with a dick. I skateboard now and then and I'm pretty good at baseball. Pitcher in the streets. Catcher in the sheets.

; Mitchie Reynolds ; 24l3byb

Oh one more thing, if it isn't obvious, I'm gay.

; Mitchie Reynolds ; Nq4ml1

Back to top Go down

; Mitchie Reynolds ;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston Academy :: ♣ BIOGRAPHIES ♣-
Jump to: