Kingston Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingston Academy

Kingston Academy is the most prestigious school in the San Francisco area. From preps, jocks and skaters, Kingston encourages individuality.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skyler "Sky" Wilson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Skyler "Sky" Wilson Empty
PostSubject: Skyler "Sky" Wilson   Skyler "Sky" Wilson EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:56 am

Skyler "Sky" Wilson Alex_Gaskarth_by_onepbigfans

There's only one thing in life.. Looking BADASS

Hello there! My name is Skyler "Sky" Wilson. I'm not sure if it's a girls or a boys name but whatever. I am Seventeen Years Old. I am Bisexual meaning I can go for any boy or girl I wish but I mainly prefer Girls since I can make babies with them. I'm not stereotyped as a Bisexual who is feminine or hates fighting or whatever, Because I am NOT an idiot nor am I a pussy. I stand my ground.
I was born in
Australia and I indeed have an Australian accent but I'm not fully Australian because My Parents are from Scotland and America so that makes me.... forget it.

Skyler "Sky" Wilson Polls_alex_jack_barakat_and_alex_gaskarth_2819349_445_627_2513_425995_answer_2_xlarge

Stuck in my own scary WORLD

I am usually an outgoing person, I love to communicate with people and I am also a flirt towards girls and girls only. I don't mind kissing boys but below the waist that is taboo for me. I LOVE drinking spirits and many types of alcohol, I also love experimenting such as trying different foods, drugs and possibly people -wink.

Skyler "Sky" Wilson Alex-gaskarth--large-msg-125985169202

The Past is the Past. The Future is something to ENJOY

I dont like to talk about my Past but what the heck. I was born.. blah.. blah.. blah.. I was raised in Australia until I was Sixteen then I moved to America where I was stuck in a public school which really did irritate me because It was full of chavs who think they are all that but they certainly are not.. I had my first bisexual experience when I was fifteen and I was told to kiss a boy for a Dare It was alright actually because I was open minded and It felt nice but I prefer the girls. I mean, You don't mind me being bisexual... do you?

I am now starting
WPA Which I hope to enjoy.

Holding the hands of the people I LOVE

Skyler "Sky" Wilson Tumblr_lcqtuc7Ovw1qdebaxo1_500_large

I met this Girl a few days ago and She was like an angel appearing in my dreams. Cara-Jane her name was, We met through our love of Comic Books. She told me of her secret stash of comic books that she has and That surprised me 'Why would a beautiful girl like her have a secret stash of comics?' It seems that she isn't like every other girl, She's different from the other girls as She is beautiful and she has a great personality which you wouldn't find in girls usually so I must be lucky.
We always sat down and talked about our history and our interests are which did lead up to a
Kiss It was kind of scary because I'm not sure if If it was a Mistake not for me but for her because we were drinking Vodka.
I finally had the
Guts to ask her out and she actually said Yes! I would never of thought she would actually say yes, A guy like me couldn't possibly be having a girlfriend like her. Isn't it like part of the rule that all the Amazing Girls go with the Amazing Boys, This is like Beauty and the beast. She's the beauty and I'm the beast.
I left West Pacific Academy and I arrived in Lennon Academy... I hope she arrives here too.

Here are a few photographs my friends took back in Australia
Skyler "Sky" Wilson 1247762754_3577_full
Ahhh! Webcam Photo

Skyler "Sky" Wilson 25ewqyx
Look at me when I was Four and Look at me Now!

Okay, This is a little treat. My mate Josh made a little goodbye video of the band and crazy stuff (If It's not obvious, I'm the Lead Singer and Rhythm Guitarist in this video) I left in Australia.

Back to top Go down
under cover hooker.

PostSubject: Re: Skyler "Sky" Wilson   Skyler "Sky" Wilson EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:56 am

Jay!
This has got to be one of my favorite bio's. sunny
Back to top Go down
Katiie

PostSubject: Re: Skyler "Sky" Wilson   Skyler "Sky" Wilson EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:02 pm

under cover hooker. wrote:
Jay!
This has got to be one of my favorite bio's. sunny

Ditto. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyler "Sky" Wilson   Skyler "Sky" Wilson Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyler "Sky" Wilson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum