Kingston Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingston Academy

Kingston Academy is the most prestigious school in the San Francisco area. From preps, jocks and skaters, Kingston encourages individuality.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troy Turner. Where The Heart is.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katiie

Troy Turner. Where The Heart is. Empty
PostSubject: Troy Turner. Where The Heart is.   Troy Turner. Where The Heart is. EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:27 am

Troy Turner. Where The Heart is. Logan-lerman-guitar
Troy Turner.
Hey There! The name's Troy Turner. I Was Born and Raised in California, '94. My Birthday is Funnily on Valentines day. I Grew up in a decent house, with a pretty alright family, Skating everywhere. It was Fun, parties most weekend and Stuff. I Stand At an average 5ft 9 and weigh 120lbs. Pretty Normal I guess. Most People would Say im a pretty loud person, but i don't really believe that. When i get time one on one with people, i can be myself. theres like , two different people that i am. But i sort of, Like it that way..

The Music.
I grew up in a musical family. My Dad Sang to us all the time, with mum accompanying on the piano. My Uncle Tomas taught me to Play guitar, and i have been singing in the shower my whole life. i Love playing guitar and singing, it brings out the sensitive side in me, which not even myself see's very often.

They say Love goes around to everyone. I say Love Is just an attention whore.
For the Record, Im Straight. Never Kissed a Guy, Never Plan to. Around girls, People say i turn into a different person. They say I become sensitive and what-not. I am also currently single. I can be a committed guy when i want to be, if i think shes really special. I can also be a fling type guy. But that happens rarely.

Take A ... Non Dirty Picture , Of Me?
Picture taking is a major pass time for me, Its loads of fun getting snaps of awesome and inspiring things. I have a sweet camera that i take almost everywhere, and use it often. I enjoy taking pictures of sunsets. I know this sounds Gay-like, but it calms me. and sometimes i even get good pictures!

Troy Turner. Where The Heart is. Tumblr_lcrolfD4fZ1qagtcoo1_500_large

Goodbye, For Now.
[center]Well, I told you all about me, and i guess i will see you all on the , Flip side? or maybe just catch up with you at school, Anyway. I think im pretty chill, so come chat with me, you know you want to (:
Back to top Go down

Troy Turner. Where The Heart is.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston Academy :: ♣ BIOGRAPHIES ♣-
Jump to: