Kingston Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingston Academy

Kingston Academy is the most prestigious school in the San Francisco area. From preps, jocks and skaters, Kingston encourages individuality.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gemma Spencer Jones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Animee

Gemma Spencer Jones  Empty
PostSubject: Gemma Spencer Jones    Gemma Spencer Jones  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Gemma Spencer Jones  51e1716933d10380f7c710d
She's all for drinking, drugs, smoking & sex...but she's more than that!
Gemma Spencer Jones  Cute-blonde-emo-hairstyles-54Gemma Spencer Jones  Emo-girl-blonde_hair
Hey guys, I'm Gemma Spencer Jones, yes my last name is Jones common I know. Feel free to call me gem or emma, Gemma is fine too if you prefer it.
I'm 16 years old and I was born on the 6th of January so my birthday is practically at the start of the year. I was born on the Mexican border in my parents yellow "hippi" van, well that's what I call it.
My mums name is Jennifer Melody Jones while my dads name is Cooper Anthony Jones. I also have a sister, a younger sister she's only 14 so she's 2 years younger than me. The annoying thing is that her birthday is on the same day as mine, that shits me so much! She's Maddison Rose Jones.
My personality is full of all kinds of shit, I'm outgoing, nice but bitchy, kinda slutty, fun, bubbly, friendly and some other crap. I don't care what people think of me that's one thing that never crosses my mind. Whatever people think of you that's bad is never true, unless you know it is.
I love parties, drinking, drugs, smoking and sex. That's me hardcore! But there is a soft and sweet side to me, supprised? I love reading and writing as well as singing, shopping, listening to music and playing my guitar. I also love travelling, I always have ever since I was a little girl. I can never stay in one place forever, it's another thing that seems to get to me.
I hate girls who are all up in themselves! Nice girls like that don't bug me as much but when they are bitchy, GET ME A SLEDGE HAMMER! I hate guys who only care about getting in your pants, guys like that have to feelings or emotion in that tiny little skull of theirs.
My looks are pretty average, I'm a long haired blondie and I'm proud to be one! I'm tanned but not too tanned, I'm slender but I got those curves, I love my eye liner and sometimes foundation. I have a lip stud, nose ring, belly button ring & my ears pierced. But I'm tattoo free.
Now here's something else.....I'M BISEXUAL. Do I care? No I don't, if you then fuck you. I've been bi since I was 13, yep 13 years. Too young? Well that ain't my fault. Bi isn't to bad anyway, I like girls but I like guys and I gotta admit I do it with guys for often.
Now my long story about my history since I was 0 years.
Again like I already said I was born on the Mexican border in my parents "hippi" van, on the 6th of January. I was never spoiled by my parents, they gave me only what I needed. But they are the most awesomest people I have ever met in my whole entire life since I was small. I was always teased when I was in primary, I had glasses & braces then. I do agree with those kids though, I did look pretty hidious.
When I was 13 years old and I first started out at highschool. I was a loner for a while until I met her, my best friend for life Natarsha, my tash. We where best friends ages until we both had feeling more than that. I then discovered I was bi, but she was for a much longer time. We never got serious but to this day we're still biffles. When I was 14 I then met him, I met Daniel. He was my first, we were together for 9 months. We ended it eventually but we are also biffles. So it's me Natarsha & Daniel!
We did everything together apart from getting out nails done only me and Natarsha did that. But eventually I had to face the truth, my parents needed more money and we had to move to San Franciso. I still see Daniel and Natarsha but not as often.
I now attend Kingston Academy, havn't met that many chicks yet and I don't know how it's exactly going to go.

Me + Natarsha + Daniel

Gemma Spencer Jones  Emo-girls-hair
When me and Natarsha crazed out hair (I'm at the back).

Gemma Spencer Jones  Top
Me and Natarsha, with out differant hair colours (ages ago).

Gemma Spencer Jones  Emo-couple
Me and Daniel chilling at a skatepark!

Gemma Spencer Jones  Tumblr_kph7oc1uja1qzkj6ro1_500_thumb
Me and Daniel, getting sexy at a club.
Back to top Go down
emma

PostSubject: Re: Gemma Spencer Jones    Gemma Spencer Jones  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:33 pm

aw, i love this.
whats ur habs user?
Back to top Go down
-Animee

PostSubject: Re: Gemma Spencer Jones    Gemma Spencer Jones  EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Awh Thanks, my user is Cornybob1
Back to top Go down
Animee

PostSubject: Re: Gemma Spencer Jones    Gemma Spencer Jones  EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:02 am

I made this bio just I couldn't find the message thingy in my email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemma Spencer Jones    Gemma Spencer Jones  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gemma Spencer Jones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingston Academy :: ♣ BIOGRAPHIES ♣-
Jump to: